UPDATED PARISH GUIDELINES
Following Government announcements, there will be no density limits in church. Masses are celebrated as follows:
Fully Vaccinated - No cap
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30am, Saturday 9:00am
Wednesday 7:00pm followed by Mother of Perpetual Succour novena.
Saturday 6:00pm, Sunday 8:30am, 10:30am & 5:00pm
Unknown Vaccination Status - Cap of 50 people per Mass
Wednesdays at 8.30am, Sundays at 3:30pm (This will be on a first come first serve basis).
Kindly note the following:
- Bookings for weekday and weekend Masses are not required.
- Registration via QR Code (volunteers will be available to assist).
- Proof of vaccination for all attending (12+ years and over) must be shown to the Check-In Marshalls. Parishioners need to update “Services Victoria App” if they are fully vaccinated or have a vaccination exemption.
- If you do not have a smart phone, please obtain a hard copy vaccination compliance certificate which is to be shown to the Check-In Marshalls each time you attend mass as it will be recorded manually.
- Face masks are optional.
- Please sanitise prior to entering church.
- Church will open 30 minutes before Mass.
Doors will be shut 5 minutes before Mass.
Welcome to St. Peter Apostle Mission Parish, Hoppers Crossing. Our parish is situated in the western region of Melbourne between Melbourne and Geelong. We have about 1600 Catholic households in our parish zone and rejoice in the number of cultures and languages represented in our faith community. Our parish school, together with our regional colleges, offer further life and vitality in the Catholic ethos. We are fortunate to have a number of parish committees and groups that provide community and service for many people. Further information can be sought through the various links found in this web page.
Our parish became an official parish in 1976 and grew quickly through the years to its present size. Our parish is known for its friendliness and hospitality and we are thankful for the hard and dedicated work of many foundation parishioners and priests who created a dynamic parish spirit, thankfully continued in the present day. We do hope you feel welcome to contact us personally at the parish or during one of the liturgies, and join our faith filled Catholic Community.